Q:I recently moved to Suita City. Where should I go to register? What should I bring?


Please register your new address within 14 days from the date of you moved at the Shiminka of Suita City Hall(shiyakusho) or branch office.

You will need your residence card(zairyu card), the moving out certification(tenshutsu-shomeisho) issued by the municipality of your previous address and documentation of your My Number(My Number card or Personal ID Notification).

If this is your first time to register an address in Japan or if you are unable to obtain a moving out certificate from your previous address, please consult directly with us upon your visit.

〒564-8550  大阪府吹田市泉町1丁目3番40号   (中層棟1階)